Wednesday, October 11

it's sounds cornY or might b catChy!







yerp...he's might b not so special in mYheart but he keeps remain as mYbestest fren ever!wif him,i was being such a babYgul who will get anYthin' dat i wanted to n everything dat i wishd for..he never giving up wif my resentment,my judgemental(for sumtyme n some reasons),in short,he never give up of ME..he's extremely being patient for d'whole two months when we were 2gether in norwaY.he even comforted me when i was down,he'll alwaYs b by myside whenever my morale is down...shud i say "he was being overproteCtive"..... during our lastdaY in norway when all staff in DP start ruining their perfect summer suits wif tears n for me,i had d'worst xperience there,he never show his back to me...i never been so touchd being wif those opposite gender bfore,but when im wif him i really feel appreciated,feel like im d'lasT gurl who xsist in dis world... i shud say "IM FOREVER INDEBTED TO HIS KINDNESS&GENEROSITY...eventho we'r not close anymore after back to malaYsia 4 gooD,but he's still....remains as d bestest fren on mYlist....and d'list goes on....

No comments: