Thursday, February 15

+ d' E.N.V.Yness inside me+


i dunnO..im okay..im okay..im not ok...yeah2,...i need to solve d'diffuseness in me,me myself is absolutelY in a big trouble by having a streak of jealousy n envy wif sumbody else who i should say here are almost perfect!
but i noe the fire of envy consumes the body,and excessive jealousy is like a ragging fire. but i juz coudnt help to change this nature and b more thankfull to GOD for giving me living in a life of tranqualitY,security and now im wishing for contentment....and how bout d'person who gave me lots of pains and headache???
might b i shud juz withdraw peacefully from places where idle arguements are going on
for d'tyme being n i think i should retain d'anger which is dominating me day by day....n then,i should stop babbling bfore it might b getting worse.....opsss..people..nway,happY chinese new year,enjoy ur holidays..done!

No comments: