Monday, March 5

+I've been wondering bout how mYlife shoud goes,but finallY i found out d'solution 2juz live it 2D'fullest n im happY wif it+


first thing first----
last day was d'first tyme in mylife bidding sumthing dat i felt very interesting eventho im not winning it---ebay daIly bidding of coz--wuwuuww

second things onwards----
i want to change dis blog's background,d'laYout and i think im going to alloW comment from readers--is it okie peeps???

3rd things Ongoing----
seeking for a new watch..any suggestion bout D'brand,colour,pattern and d'most important thig is d'watch dat cud remind me to bring it along wif me or when i take it off from me,it'll scream out loudlY so that ill always being aware of where it goes and where on earth cud it b when its not wif me---obviously i dun want to lose mywatch for thousands of times*sigh*

4th--dis shud b d'last 1 bfore i go to sleep---
to U,yeah U...thanks for reading dis blog and never neglect d'taggie dat i allocate in here,its for U,yeah U..to leave off sum msgs or comments for me so dat i cud read n replY it during myfree time..thank u =)

No comments: