Friday, May 11

+D'solution....+

is let everythin go wif d'flow....
hoping dat dis time all d'promise made will b'fulfild..
all d'things said will b'.....ok-enuff of reminding things for few times...*wee*
d'best word is.....I TRUST......I BELIEVE....I HAVE FAITH....
ok....still dun hav much time to put dis blog lenghty...
woke up a bit late dis morning and went for offshore medical sheck up rushing-lY..
have to wait for a very long tyme n it was freaking me out!
Y they dun want to serve me first?n Y they took a very long tyme eventho want to d a job s-simple-s-doing-Xray?simple?ermm...i have no idea actually...hehee..
but..I HATE WAITING *erggghhh*
nothing much to say....ermmmm...cheer up dis blog wif 1cute girl =)
fullhouse~~~~~~~~~han ji en a.k.a kookoo...yeahhh~~





*always wish dat i was cute s she is.....*uwaa....comel2x.....

No comments: