Monday, September 22

stress therapy=)

I was captivated by d’lush, beautiful picture of this 1 lady with curly hair (I wont reveal who is she- I think few close frens of mine sure can guess-lorrr) – big curl hair really works on her. So yesterday, I dragged myself to sg.wang to do a lil bit hairdo for my hair. N tadaa….. here I’ve got it perm! Congratulations!- sound like im gonna have a great look like her-heh! Ridiculous! I know. But dats me. Keep on changing my hairstyle is one of my irresistible habit. I think I already changed my hairstyle bout 3tymes dis year. Its juz I still keep it long, over my shoulder length wif layered cut. I think I easily getting bored wif d’same hairstyle and d’max period dat I can bear maybe more or less 3 months!sigh….


So, dis experiment will be last around next week.obviously bfore raya. I dun want to ruin my “raya” day wif ugly,messy hair. Wuwuuww..but I think its gonna be fine, I love d’outcome for what ive done yesterday actually. =) .credit to d’hairstylist. Yeah, back to d’ “keep on changing my hairstyle” topic, I think “posh” is d’best person to bcome s d’icon as every1 knows she keeps on trying to get her best look by changing her hairstyle. And posh really deserve dat “posh” nick name as she knows d’best way to present d’ “posh” name. And beckham as well, they are a perfect couple dewh. Stylo, bravo n posh-O.hehehe.. (is there any word like dat?).haha.

Okie, back to work, I think every nite bfore going to sleep, I told myself to wake up early d’next day n wif full zest n energy im going to sleep juz to make my objective for d’next day to be fulfilled. But I rarely achieve d’objective when I slowly open my eyes 1 hr late than my alarm suppose to scream. And I do things sluggishly juz to take d’s0-called-my-rajin-mood-to-do-things and I end up reach office 1 hour late than I expected. And every morning im going to d’office stressed, rushed and frazzled and I juz make things worse occay. I know2. its bad.sigh. i need some motivations to be as a hardworking gurl, I think. But what d’heck if I still have to go home after “break fast” tyme or still late than 1900hrs in d;evening? Ouh,so I think its better for me to reach office around 9 n go home around –erghhhh – anytime after 1900hrs. grRRRRrr….so, now make sense y Im going late 2 d’offce rite? So, no more resolution to wake up early in d’morning. Hurray!!!!!haha… sudah doinks saye ini. Enuffla of being as a morning person thingy.

Love life: mr boyfren told me he’ll be going to spain for a week after his crew change n then will be in Malaysia for 2 weeks, than fly back to Norway for a week until the next crew change. So, 6weeks of waiting, 2 weeks of loveyy-doveyy tyme n 5weeks of waiting again. Anyone tougher than me in handling “distance situation”? Put ur hands up!




A guy wif his retarded face -whom i miss d'most!


Later. Taaa….

No comments: