Monday, January 26

+ S.T.R.E.N.G.T.H! -i ordered it! +

hi... (errrr, do this blog still have readers? - after been in a very long unannouced hiatus? -gulp!)

ok,When the clock strikes twelve on December 31st,
it would be as d'beginnig of a better tomorrow for certain people
and it no more than a change in calender for the rest.

and for me its juz another year my age number will be increase
and i started looking back, what i've achieved for d'year 2008
and WOW! (minus wonderful relationship), i can say i cant see any improvement
and big achievement so far -dewh! gile membazir setahun mase gue!
akan terkuburkah cite2?
and i dig my own "ambition grave?"
errgghhhh!!!!!

1stly- huge gratitude to myself (who else?) for the ever patience and hopes that i managed to hold thightly for the year 2008 and most importantly big thanks to d'ppl who always cares bout me, ppl who always have faith on me. thanks sooo much!

2ndly- welcoming year 2009 wif "my arms wide open" -
look forward to a good year ahead and good luck to all of us
treasuring d'very challenging year of 2009


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009



and today is what?27th january? soory for d'late wish-very impressive blogger-kaka

cit!!!

No comments: