Thursday, June 4

engagement story

-ouh,i got engaged to my beau?

seriously????



macam tak percaye!!!!


heheheh...but Alhamdulillah,after knowing each other for a year +, on 31st may 2009, we got engaged....



ok,
This blog wil be filled wif my engagement stories, starting from preparation part, the hantarans, the guests, door gifts, and the story of engagement day itself ,ouh and picturesof course =)

so,will do it part by part,if i put it all in one entry,im afraid i cant get off my butt from this chair, and i need to sit in front of my lappie for the whole week...kekekke....



so, where should we start? preparation part? not much actually, engagement saje, not wedding yet......but thats what people said..

for me, serabut giler! last minute some more!

but it was fun though, ke"adventure" an berkejar2an d'day before dat was very exciting =P

for me, i cant let people hadle my big day without being fussy or juz agree wif everything they suggest to me and choose for me, and yes, technically, i let my mom handling it, catering part, khemah2, pelamin, hantaran decos and few small things.. but at last, i dok interfere until i think i changed all the plan and things which my mom sudah berpenat lelah settling it 1-2 months bfore i get engaged.

biaselakan, fussy....last2 mommy said, "nanti kawen handle sendiri..takmo die layan i dah..."

hehehhe..."i kawen ade wedding planner la mak, no need ur help pon, mak dok diam2 saje", seraya saye mereply...mommy said "ouh, mak sangat lega, takmo pening2 pale lagi layan kamu"



anyway, dats me..i designed my hantaran, baju, i chose the colour and theme, i decided what to put inside the goodie bag, i designed my cakes, i juz let mommy decide the pelamin part and khemah and make up saje (make up ni hafto la plak,bising pulak die nanti). ouh, but i already have a look on d'pelamin bforehand.

so, i chose the design and deco for pelamin.



orang kate tak lawa, takpela...as long as ,for myself i think its beautiful and great.



so mak kate saye fussy, memang pon.... sangat!



ok, 1 pic from hazel's camera...(d'photographer told my fiance, eceh, fiance babe skarang!kekkeke,he'll give all d'photos to us next week...)




ok, off to nasi lemak bside LJ's studio- roza call it nasi lemak longkang, hehhe..whutever...i loike!

4 comments:

Mama 3H said...

sila lah percaya..awak skrg dah bergelar "MAK SU" :P:P

iezawani said...

alamak....if haziq n haikal nak duet raye,kene panggil kak wanie je....hehehehe...tapi maksu, pon maksu laaa....tp maksu tak poyo mcm paksu tau!

MiJa said...

congratz to both of u!
slmt mnempuh pancaroba alam pertunangan (hahaha pdhal xde mende pun..)

iezawani said...

hehhehehe...thanks kak mija!nanti kawen jgn lupe dtg tau