Friday, July 17

beautiful coincidence - M.U at mandarin oriental

" MU is coming to mesia for 3 days, ko peminat MU kan?" my colleague told me

"yeah, i know" - concentrating on the screen in front of me and typing my weekly status report briskly.

"hey lunch time, lets go to KLCC, MU will be there shortly", and my other colleague dragged me to klcc for lunch


so, we go lepak at aseana cafe, while we were waitin' for our order....

"weh, look at those busses, maybe got MU stars inside, lets go to mandarin oriental!!!!"-which is juz nearby, 5secs je pon, hihi...

then?

"garnesh, please lend me ur iphone" - and happily capturin' few pics of all the Stars.
but where is owen?

*shrug*

and hey, rooney?

*ouh,shorty......*

ryan gigs?

*ermm,yummy*

edwin van de sar

*gulp, tempting*


hahhahahahaha... only few names i knowlaaa....


okeh,piccies....

bottomline: ooo, u DO NOT like MU? so whutt? i dont care and dont even bother 'bout what u like and dont-excuse me ya!

rio ferdinand

wes brown

from left: edwin van de sar, wayne rooney, michael carrick, and berbatov far behind

-ryan gigs, wayne rooney, edwin van de sar


uncle botak =P

nani

-darren fletcher, john o'shea

1 comment:

Farah said...

saya tak suka MU.. ngahahaha... tp still teruja kalau dpt jumpe diorg.. huuhu, ni yg jeless ni.. Owen takde ke? tgk ke match MU mlm ni?