Tuesday, July 21

birthdaY party 2H

occay2..*hands up*.. i take back all my words(like whatever have been said in my previous entry)-well, (u can call it an emotional entry anyway, =P),
i hafto admit sometimes my emotion can be influenced by few bad hormones or even by a bunch of morons.
occay, i dont blame any1 here, literally i blame myself more,
how can i let others' bad minds dominating my thoughts?
like wtf? i cant control myself and my mind. sigh.
occay, blame the hormones as well, today is my first day of menstruation.
too bad la kan?
ouh, ill update bout this thing in the next few days.
im kinda not in the mood to "fire" people rite now,
oyeah apparently staying away from any arguements is one of my virtue isnt it?*prasan mode*
ouh, but at least i know now, i have few loyal readers, i thought i only "syok sendiri" all dis while wif my boring blog...hhehe..thanks to all 4 ur support.

okie, back on track, last 2weeks my future-sis-in-law held a bitrhday party for 2H (Haziq and Haikal) , the party went well. but i think it was sort of gathering session for 2H's mama pulak,hehe. Their mama bz eating , talking and of coz camwhoring wif her friends while 2H bz wif their prezzies. and i was a photographer on dat day.

ouh, before the party: me, haziq,dik min (my niece) together wif future bro-in-law went to midvalley to watch transformers 2. boring? u judge it! its better i go with the nice and nephews than going alone rite? since all the darlings already watched it wif their lovers. occay, im not complaining, i respect those who have their loves one around em everyday, i cant complaint bout them and being selfish juz bcoz my patrick is not here rite? ouh, im not that shallow pals. i chose this so-called-long-distance relationship, so im gonna live wif it.i juz swallow d'bitter part and stay wif the things, activities and people who could keep me happy. thats it. i dont feel miserable juz bcoz my fiance is far away from me, i always be POSITIVE, thats my point. even some time i fail.kekekeke... blame the hormones again..hahaha....once in a while baby =)

okie, pictures =)

bottomline: its sad when me and patrick dont have chance to web-caming while he's in portugal and spain. really hope we'll get the chance to ber-webcam when he's in france next week.sigh. *web cam sorang2 boley*

his aunt n dad

few of d'guests

D'foods

2H - haikal excited tgk candles

cute: his attempt to blow out the candles.

candles off

2H's Ben 10 cake

me & dik min -on the way to ayong's from midvel.

maksu yg baek =P :swatch for Haziq

maksu yg baek =P : Thomas and friends for Haikal


mY cute little nephews and niece

me, angah and his dad

4 comments:

Mama 3H said...

ni besday party mama 2H kekeke.

kak ila said...

ha... camnilah... be strong girl...

Iezawani said...

mama 3H: tula pasal, mcm die nye besday party pulak.anaknye biase je.heheheh...

kak ils: thanks a lot kak ila...sayang kak ila banyak2!!!!

nabilah rahim said...

cik wanie..emo tu lumrah dah dlm idup nie..sy pun tgah emo gak..ni buat hal x mau g kije =P haish..problemo btul..pape pun..happy2 slaloo k!