Thursday, August 6

spongebob n patrcik n bikini bottom - with their wonderful life

amin...

patrick is backkkkkkkkkk =)
so, stop wondering why im on hiatus for about 1-2 weeks..hehhehehe.
we r spending our quality time together...
mushy2 everyday, gado2 for a minute or two... n most of the time bz preparing for our upcoming wedding day...

we'll go for our "kursus kahwin" in setiawangsa this weekend.
meet my wedding planner, make up artist n lots of things need to be discussed.
n hey, patrick is back form paris and guess what he bought for me?
i think most of you know the most irresistible thing from paris =)
but patrcik doesnt allow me to post any pic or talk about "that thing" here.
jangan show off die kate...
bukan show off kan,,.,juz sharing my happiness wif you guys kan?
i should be rewarded wif that thing and many other things for my patience after a long waiting without complaining right?
i endure all my probs, burdens and emotional things by myself without complaining and redha je kan wif the distance. nice lady kan i? hhehehehe....
you should be proud of me baby and thanks for "that thing " darl =) *kisses*

*may this happiness belong to us forever-amin*

1 comment:

Primadona Fuschia d' Lolita said...

bagi aku tengok..if ko tak bagi aku terbalikkan BMW kau. nak tengok!!!!!!!!