Sunday, June 5

the wedding =)

tadaaa..im backkk!been away for few days.was going to Hong Kong for Azriff's 1st trip and his 2nd trip will be to UK in October.insyaAllah=). so will make this entry lenghty as usual but only wif wedding photos on hub's side.venue:our home. wedding planner:Nurul Shukor Touch.make up:Nurul Shukor. y i chose Nurul Shukor? got this 1 fine day years ago, i did my hair at this one particular saloon at the curve.i was asking for professional hairstylist, he consulted this and that...bla bla..he said i have high forehead and advised to use bangs with little or no volume to cover my forehead.so i asked him "siti tu got high forehead,selamber selak rambut dia kebelakang,nampak ok je"(ok,im not comparing my look wif her,of coz ehem...she's much cuter than me:if u say so-haha),but please take note that im talking bout HIGH forehead here.
so,my hairstylist said "u tau tak siti tu nampak cun sebab nurul shukor make up kan dia.nak byr nurul shukor mahal ok".so,since that day i promised myself to find out who is Nurul Shukor and absolutely i'll use his service/speciality during my wedding.
so,finally i when the wedding prep was ongoing,i went to his shop at ampang(nearby ampang point),and asked him bout make up.to my surprised,my hubby (at that time was my fiance) terus hire him as our wedding planner.and of course i was d'one who convinced him yg nurul shukor ni bagus.so,u guys see the outcome la ye =)




















for more photos: please visit facebook- iezawani zainuri-azman

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.403216964280.164813.764799280

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.403228604280.164826.764799280

No comments: