Monday, December 4




















dewh....im going to hate dis blog...it's killing d'spirit of "keep on blogging" inside me...actually i already uploaded lotz of pics in here,which are d'photos of my cousin's wedding at dewan sejarah which is located at bandar tun razak, but its failed to show up wif d'unknown reason which is i cant find out d'solution...so,let it b laa kan...btw,dat pink kebaya which is mymom's was making me look fatter&bigger eventho mymom is actually slimmer&curvy than me...dewh,actually d'dresscode of dis event is "songket" but only few of us came in dat itch fabrics bcoz of d'last minute announcement...d'dresscode as announced bfore was more to an office attire..here i allocated sum pics wif mycsns&uncles&aunts...ouh...really disorganized laa dis blog..whutt shud i do ni???huh,since im very bz rite now,whutt--ever--la blogger---i dunno how to adjust and make it nicer...juz hoping dat d'anger inside me will b lessen so dat i still hav d' spirit of blogging inside me (eventho im rarely updating it :P)...so,guyz..im ofF~~~

No comments: