Thursday, September 27

+pl+s & M-nUs+


woOOOOOOOhoooooo...
Dont be surprised!dis world isnt flat to make me fell at d'edge after crossing d'equator =P

it's been a while i've been in unannounced hiatus.and after 3months...tadaa..here i'm =)for d;last 3months i should say,my life filled wif sorrows and happiness, s usual, UPs and DOWNs in life,keep happening.which is a normal thing that will happen in ourlife somehow. but what i've been tru all dis while,eventho in a short term it made me realize&know myself better than before.
so,besides of keep thinking bout things dat keep bothering me,i've planned 4 myown future. D'idea of having MBA masters (see,im a bit ambitious,am i?heheh.. and d'idea of having myown bussiness suddenly came up at d'same time coincidently(dat idea already came up for about almost 1yr in mymind actually,but only now i feel like really into it), so tadaaaaa...i make it =)errr..lastweek...hehee...but yeah,still...i have
my own bussiness rite?hehhhe..for those who are interested to know more bout mybiz,do buzz me anytime dude!

and what else? me&frens planned to start bussiness after hari raya.in a piece of paper,we compiled d'idea and then u can see how -_-...pray for our success
buddies.XOXO..

ouh.....D'masters?ermm...5semesters to complete and i think its just wasting my time.but still,i will take IELTS soon as for mypreparation if i change mymind in a 1 brightday.weeeeeee..

ok,time for pics..i've compiled my pics when i was in d'chopper(took off from vessel to timor leste) wif pics when i was in d'vessel wif crews.a bit jakun as a first timer in d'chopper...hehehee..

*keYboard off*





No comments: