Thursday, September 27

+bloG marathOn+ hOhO

addicted...the exact word to describe once these fingers are typing,forever it cant be stopD!wuwuwuw...

ergghh...to meet another day ahead..i have to be prepared wif everything dat will happen in d'future.its not a big deal if we can predict everything as in plan.but d;thing is life is always unpredictable..erghhhh a bit grumpy..whatever!

+ouh,its better to list down,everything dat shud be accomplished untill d'end of dis week,so dat i wont feel like my life is miserable,unmanageable and shittyable(hahah)later on =(

+go for car service tomorrow!d'"service is due" indicator is already blink*ing for few times which is bothering me every single time im driving my car.

+i have to email stefan tomorrow..i didnt reply his last mails i think...d'great companion of mine so far...ouh a good advisor tooo..evento he's far awayyyyyyy from me =(

+to balik kampung or not..erghh...have to decide tonite.y in dis life we have to go tru d'days dat we should make our own decision quickly plus accurately?damne!

+post my graduation pics..NOW!stef,dont be surprise to seeme in viel...its me!yerp,ME!..not dayang..hehhehe





+papa@mama+


























+exclusive photos of me in viel =P +


























=saYangness =)+

No comments: