Monday, October 8

+ f.r.a.g.i.l.i.t.Y +

of mY heart =( (i should say).. i manage it not so splendidly *sighs*
i mean, d'way i manage my anger is like "back to few months ago" where its still beyond my control..everytime when after i spilled everything out,burst out things dat i shudnt say when im angry,i'll regrate..definitely.
ouh,i should just gritted my teeth everytime i got mad!dats what i was thinking in d'1st place.err..i mean not literally gritted my teeth, obviously. but i should have been cool,in fact i should have been soOOooo cool or pretending i was cool at dat time,plus i should think deeply,take a deep breath n talk nicely. but...instead of doing dat....ergghh..i screwed up everything!to be precise..many things!!! ouh,how emotional im rite now... sumtime i just think dat its not good to be as so-called- a petulant person,but in d'other hand,i feel grievence when i cant manage my anger wisely at dat time.ok,leave it behind...its not dat totally an unfixed thing,its just something dat i still could try and d'outcome will be better from time to time *amen*..hehehhe..


ok,tell u other stories...something dat bewildering me all d'tyme..which is bout other thing dat i should do other than nailing my ass in front of computer everyday.
(see..d'ambitious of me still wondering bout how to get extra money than amount of wages dat earn every month...)*grin* wait for my bussiness after raye babes!hehe..and d praY 4 my success..paused. wait.im unintentionally forgot to post bout d'whales (pilot whales) to be precise when i was onboard in dis blog.gRRrrr...now i oftenly forgot bout things dat i should do eventho i already wrote in my "things-to-do" list. *big sigh*..maybe dis is bcoz of i frequently drink water-wif-semut..kakaak...yeah..its true...SEMUT..ouh dat moronness semut i dunno y love to lepaking at d'edge of d'heater's mouth and suddenly (i assume-kaakaka) fell into the heater which containing our boiled water and me,myself yg a bit lazy to check it bfore pouring water into my beloved mug, terus minum and hey,it taste naturally yummy*okie,yuckss*....it has no different at all...dewh!

*skip*

what would i buy for hari raya celebration?
nothing i guess....as sabby said, we stil have to chase out d'sale!
but what i should buy darlingssss???
i think im gonna get myself a pair or 2 wedges.
*aint it cool,dudettes?*


ok,to-do-list::

*hair treatment or else i need to cut myhair so dat it will look manageable.
everyday is consider as a bad hair day for me now =(*

*shopping wif sabby at KLCC on wednesday *iezawani who proclaims herself as a shopaholic--so,its a MUST-do-activity =)!*

*ouh,update bout myself at beemer club *giler lame on hiatus*

okie..keyboard off!

No comments: