Wednesday, October 10

+ mY new baby yg sangat tempting =) +


















it's awesome!!!..gosh..im exxagerating =)
okie,yesterday,i was like "darn,im not in d'mood to do anything in d'office,its like im in raya mode,ok,so i better move my butT to sumwehere else,to d'place where i cud inhale d' air of "freedom" &whatever feeling dat cud bring mymind back to work so dat i wont stuck in d'office untill friday helplessly"....

okie,dats it...

so,feel like im craving for sumthing....
and feel like i need a therapy for myself...

*big grin*

manhattan fishmarket (MFM) please =)
err...and i have to cut my hair short...d'front part..will never do fringe style again,i really look ugly when i put my hair dat way..

so,i dragged d' baldman to d'MFM...stef know how much im crazy for d'platter for 2 which is served wif cheesy prawns(gulp----its yummy,bangat!), oysters,fish&chips &mY-dailY-vitamin-oopppsss,carbohidrate ;P ---nasik!),and today even they added up oysters dipped in marinara source---*melting*

then,we purrD away to sg wang ,rushingly!cut my hair which was cost only 10bucks &d'baldman was like "dats all?",pulling a face.."yess",i say innocently,feeling guilty for forcing him to accompany me all d'way from damansara height to klcc and to sg wang just for cutting d'front part of myhair which is juz took around 10mins.

ok then we were browsing and clinging around sg wang plaza..

me::"i'll buy a PDA as a reward for myself during my besday"*referring to december 10th*--whoops i blab it to u guys--hhahaha

balDman:: "ok,what's dat?"

me:: "LG PRADA...aint it cool ?---its not even a PDA pon---kuakua"

balDman::"lets go,we look around if we cud find it,just browsing bout its function n price"

me::"okie *smile widelY"

we headed to d'LG shop ,stopped and asked for it

salesgirl::"it has just normal phone functions, nothing else,it comes wif a PRADA brand on it,so dats y its a bit pricey" while flashing d'black model of LG PRADA...

me::"thanks"---ouh i felt down,it was not like what i've read and what i've heard bout it

continue browsing...

and i end up bought htc touch PDA fon.

*omigosh*--it was really unplan! did i say dat i've planned to buy A PDA as a reward for myself on mybirthday? and did i say it's on dec 10th? and yesterday was??? 9th oct---ocay-i overspent my money.dats it.!

but its cool--d'very d'much! *rolling eyes*---still i can draw such a warm&cool smile rite now =P
I remembered yesterday, once this fon became mine,I felt like really wanted to go home asap, even when we were bouncing up the steps to d’carpark, my smiles never faded away….

this fon is really worth it to buy. grab it 1 now n u'll feel like u own d'technology..hehe
(i dunno whether stef will agree wif me or he will be againts me when we come to dis part--i should ask for d'-technology-freak-all-d'tyme-guy's opinion bfore i buy any gadget). sorry stef,but i really hope u can nod down urhead and say "u've made a right choise,wanie"
nah.....i hope this will be no regrate in d'end ...saying to myself conclusively *praying*
















for more exposure bout dis fon or else to get to know this fon deeply
u can go to youtube webbie.

things to ponder:: make sure u browse bout things (especially gadgets) dat u r going to buy in a few different webbies so dat ull know bout dat thing closely and to ensure dat u wont be *ting*tong-ed by sellers & promoters.


ok,when u buy this little babY,it comes wif 6 accessories

1) AC adapter –for recharging the battery
2) USB Snyc cable – for connecting ur device to a PC and synchronizing datas
3) stereo headset – providing a volume control slider and u know u can use it as a handsfree
4) pouch – acting as a protective carrying case for ur device, afterall d’pattern is a bit stylish n its just unavoidable

5) memorycard – 1Gb of storage space
6) Motorolla Bluetooth

















And to be concernD about d’badside of having a PDA is ---- its pretty hard to use it while driving, means no SMS-ing while driving (stef can take a sigh of relief after reading this statement,he reminds me for many times not to SMS-ing while driving,n now-absolutely ill follow the advice---I don want to take any risk dat might happen,dude!.

But,its cool when u just need to slide urfinger upwards from bottom to top to browse the MENU& do the other way around to close d’touch cube. And u just need to slide ur finger left or rite on the touchscreen to flip the interface from one side to another bcoz d’touch cube is 3-D wif cubic user interface.

*ergghh,,,my baby*--breath cathes in my throat

now im sluggishly go tru d'touch cube &familiarize myself wif mYnew babY*--im totally blank =P.. bluekk....

ouh,nOt to forget,d’peep toes heel dat I bought at klcc from eclipse--- chumell kan?
Wuwuuw…its not really recommended for daily used, like to go to d’office, college or any place which may make people will look at u n say “what-a-so-called-being-vouge-at-d’-wrongplace-person plus it will make u get blisters if u wear it all day long. to me,i wear it ocassionally. it looks like a lizard’s skin said mrbalD, but what ever,it has pink linen on it,so, I think its match wif my pink&white kebaya---sangat sedOndon-wakkakakaa










my beauty pink&white =)


Ouh,and now I can exhale peacefully =P

No comments: