Wednesday, October 10

+ A proclamation of being such a sudden beauty freak before raya+


Okie, 3 more days to go for hari raya..
What did I bought and so far n how’s my preparation?
As the years before,I was celebrating it with the very minimum spent.
So ,here come 3 baby-Ts from Armani Exchange (only got 1 in d’pic,d’other 2 dah sampai kampungku,wuwuuw), 2 earrings from reject shop (okie,misplaced it,I cant remember where I put it after I held it 2days ago checking for d’disfigurements dat might happen after 1 of it got stuckd&tanglD wif my necklace,ouh don’t panic,its occasionally happen,ill find it sooner or later =P ) and a pair of peep toe heels.dats all.

















See,its not much rite, big applause to me for spending my money wisely =P

So,starting from tonite,I need to put mask on myface (for facial treatment),so dat it’ll tighten d’small pores and makes my face smoother..what else?
Body scrub-ing tomorrow morning,I prefer to use bodyshop olive bodyscrub, but tomorrow,ill try to make my own scrub..its just….need

1)5 teaspoons of honey
2)4 teaspoons of salt
5)a jug of milk

Scrub it all over body until d’salt dissolve. What a beauty tips…hahahhaa..plus its realy saving ok

Due to d’big wavy style dat I’ve made for my hair (technically,i perm it 2months ago),I get damage hair as a result. Ppl will convey their big sympathies towards me if they saw my unmanageable and damage hair..so,I need to strengthen it back,make it manageable and shiny, so ill go for another professional care of my hair, and I chose TREMsemme. Ill tell u guys d’outcome k,if its good,than this shampoo&conditioner will become as my daily essentials.
















Starting from tonite,I need to apply body lotion and body moisturizer.(whutt a stupid statement),I wont get sparkling,fairer or smoother skin if I apply body lotion n moisturizer only 2days before raya *sigh*, whatever----wuwuwu
















i tell u what,only rosken products work on me,d'others are just like smoothing my skin without giving it any protection or else,its a bit sticky and make me feel uncormfy.

Ladies, Its always a good thing to be well groomed!no other reason,rite? *wink*

No comments: