Saturday, December 29

+ D'year 2007 +



first n foremost,thank GOD for what i've been tru dis year...
for good things i feel gratefull,for bad things i feel lucky, bcoz at least i can learn sumthing in life..
lots of experiences i gained in a year.year 2007 ,i wont forget every single thing dat had happened and i wont wipe off every single line of stories dat cud be gathered to create a new me in year 2008.and above all, i feel content wif what GOD has decreed for me.

















living d'life to d'fullest~~

thank GOD,Alhamdulillah, i managed to own few things using my own money,i own d'ultimate 711(wif encik ghaz's helps-will never forget), bought a townhouse and few small gadgets--all i bought by myself..Alhamdulillah..may GOD bless me..always..amen. and sumtimes i think those good things came in a bundle... but luckily i managed to feel it one by one. and as for my family,mydad especially,he may gain sumthing dat he never expected in his life. i think dis is d'time he shud sit down n relax and enjoying his life. but dad,u r my idol,no matter where i go. and mom u r d'greatest companion ever in mylife,u always there for me when im down,and u never fail to cheer me up when im in despair.may GOD bless our family n we'll reunite soon.amen.

friendship never end~~

to be honest dis year,i really focus in myworks,and i workd hard to achieve my dreams, so i feel bad bcoz in d'other hand,sumtimes i put my frens behind. and me myself clearly being s a bad fren when i didnt attend to my close fren's engagement (honey--pardon me of my stupidity mydear,i really cant manage mytime well at dat time,i love u n u know it. and for r'mc--im sooo sorry didnt reply urmsg as frequent as bfore,i dunno y,but u know when im in trouble i feel like i wanted to b alone. and as u know dis year,even i feel glad of my achievements,but still i feel sad bout 1 thing.only 1 thing dat can troubled me lots. i promise u dat ill be stronger and always put my frens first no matter what happen. for myhsemates--love u all so much!!!to sity--i love u-eventho sum ppl said we cant sit down at d'same table and talk bout our life,but i think, all ppl in the world have their own fate.feel gratefull for who we r today.and for frens who make me as their enemy,i dun think dis is d'best way to settle down things.for me,i will never do sumthing out of my capabilities such as breaking down sum1's friendster(swear to GOD), or tellng other ppl dat u r not good enuff to be s a friend or even saying bad things bout all of u.all dis while,i juz keep mymouth shut bcoz i juz want to withdraw peacefully from places where idle arguements are going on. and for me,i have nothing to say as me myself see dat in d'other way,all i need to do is juz sit down and stop seeking out ppl's defects and mistakes.

















lovelife~~

it teachd me how wonderfull life was when u have sum1 who really cares bout u,stand by u no matter what happen,be wif u all d'time,tght u how to feel loved n to convey urlove to sum1... but it also teachd me how miserable my life is when d'love isnt there anymore,when i always need to put soo much effort to win other party's heart back, when i know,dat d'partner tend to choose to throw d'love feeling away, but sumhow i know how empty dis life being wif sum1 dat i dont really love n care nmore.. on top of dat,i realize when it comes to d'love topic,pls dun make decision impetously...take ur time to turn on d'lights....

No comments: