Tuesday, July 15

D' reason y i love to be alone =)

the stories herein =)



*ateh's wedding day*



tadaaaa.....





*playin' D'wii =) +



lately, few frens keep on complaining bout my silence and even few of em think dat my disappearence in few "hang-out" sessions were bcoz i was bz dating, i was avoiding myself from 'em , or even few frens said dat i alread foget em. whoaaaa...
tak aci kot camni. firs tof all, my boyfren not even here wif me, he's away for 5-7weeks and be in mesia for juz 2-3weeks. so , so if 1 year got 52weeks, u calculate urself how many weeks (correction: days) i spend tyme wif him? please take not : if we have 52 weeks per year.ill juz spend 10weeks (more or less) wif him in a year. To be more detail : in a year, i'll be wif him for about 70days out of 365 days we have. so, please dun put d'blames on us if we spend tyme macam nak rak pon anytyme we have chances to be together. QUALITY tyme together is important here. TQ.

But back to d'issue up there, i want to make my point clearly here, bz -dating wasnt d'reason y i keep on saying NO to go hang out, moreover, during nite-out sessions. There r 3 things which keep myself bz in d'hse all d'tyme and thngs dat could make me happy to live with...

1)wii - d'boyfren bought it for me so dat i wont feel bored staying in d'hse
see d'picture? i think got lots of games dat i need to practise everyday so dat i can beat him again n again...hehehhhee....seee, bersusun2 kot games, got guitar hero 111 which is my fav game (it comes wif a very cool white guitar)-wooOOooo...




+lots of games rite?+ guitar hero, GT cars, wii sport, ironman




2) bcoz of DVD player and DIE HARD's collection (mr bf know d'way to make me less merayap and stay at home and remember him all d'tyme bcoz i think lots of things in d'hse remind me towards him, pandang depan, belakang, kiri, kanan-hish)-hehe.

3)izzi net which make my life easy to surf and more convenient-juz plug in dat "iburst" thing inside ur lappie card and tadaaaa- silela online dgn jayenye!.






+lappie wif iburst =)+




so, u tell me, whats d'thing out there which is more irresistable than all dis?
u tell me, n ill go out wif u-kuakuakuakau...

in short, i think i prefer u guys to come over to my hse once in a while and lets rockin' bebeh!wif d'guitar hero! *grins*

daaa....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. barang2 mendidik anda menjadi insan yang tidak gemarkan dapur dan lebih gemarkan melepak. saya percaye, berbekalkan itu semua + makanan ringan, maka akan lahirlah biduanita ke dua negara bergelar iezawani aini.

Anonymous said...

si louqe yg sengal....
sekeh kang! wahai encik louqe yg budget xtremist thinker, saye tetap ke gym untuk maintainkan "hot figure" ini.haha..adeke smpai jadi makcik s.aini. saba jerkla ko ni...