Monday, July 14

+im back!!!! =) +

i reached home safely on 4th july 2008 and still in 1 piece. thank GOD. feel like updating dis blog wif d'story mory of my london trip but... r'mc is forcing me to go hav our din first n she's like shouting all d'tyme bout her famine.


okie...im back...we (hazel, r'mc, mun n aswad) went to flamingo ampang n i feel touched when they gave d-so-called-moral-support to me when they accompanied me to play bowling and at d'same tyme they tried to make me feel like "yeah, u can do it ,udect" eventho i know they were just pretending like i know hot to play but in reality, my score was suxxx... hehe. anyway buddy, love u guys so much!

errmm..lack of idea plak. lately ni, emotionally disturbed plak. ntah. its doesnt mean dat im not happy wif mylife. so far i feel gratefull wif mylife, wif everything dat i have. but..., "oh Tuhan, tabahkanlah hatiku, i feel afraid of what's gonna happen next in d'future" ......may dis happiness belongs to me forever...amen.

alamak, punyela cakap2, overlook bout London story plak.kuakua...tomorrowlaaa...=)

2 comments:

your average girl said...

setan kauuuu! dah aku lapar mesti la ajak makannn. haha.

beb! lets bowl again tonite nak? ;)

Anonymous said...

babe, thanks for menjerit2 selalu di telingaku dan memeriahkan hidupku. sayang kamu!