Sunday, September 21

Letting Go.....

I went for catching up session wif few ex skoolmates last nite sumwhere in malacca. (alang2 balik kg tu, go catch up wif member2 lamela kan).. lots of issues we’ve been talk about, and part of d’issues dat had been raised up are more about contentment in life.. and somehow they raised up an issue about my life…

“ur life ‘ve been blessed since u were young”

“what else u wish to have in life wanie, since I think u ‘ve got almost everything dat u want? “

“I think u have a perfect job, u r pretty, curvy and tall (ini betol2 ayat bodek, nak duet raye ke kawan2???cittt ) nice boyfren and happy life, u shud be grateful”



I think all guesses up there might be wrong. yeah, Alhamdulillah, I have a blissful life till today, but whutt u guys know bout what I should face in life afterall?

Lot and lots of things which no need for me to share wif every1 here. But trust me, life aint about things u bought, what car u drive, in what house u r living or what type of boyfriend dat u have (OMG, now I sound like my life is sooo complicated like im having responsibilities that I couldnt endure and sounds like my life is too painful- aiyooo)


No la, its just d’matter of d’way u handle ur life . im not a perfectionist type, so I juz let go few things which I think by having or getting it, my life would be perfect (soo simple- am i? paham ke?-hehehe) actually, what my opinion is –satisfaction in life wasn’t about perfection because I think perfection, in itself, is imperfect because we don’t get a chance to fail and learn from our failure. and please stop complaining about ur life! got ppl out there must be more suffer than u r! so trust me, every1 has their own problems and for me,i prefer to keep things between me n myself only.

Every1 has their own dreams, living in a life in a way they wished for, having sum1 who can make their life complete. But we wont always have what we wish in life, dats d;fact. Face it. Live wif it. Juzs live life to d’fullest and u’ll be happy. Dun wish for anything which is beyond our control to make it happen in d’future and dun expect too much in life. Live life as d’way it is. Change few things which u think It might giving u more happiness but what most important is , pray to GOD- always- in order to live in a peaceful life and to get continuous blessing from HIM. And dun forget to feel grateful 4 who u r and what u have now. Cintailah kesederhanaan diri anda seperti saye. =P (alamak, I sound like my dad rite? Or a motivator? ) hehe.

ok,change mode....

I tink I need to go get a new handbag for hari raya, am now longing for a handbag wif cane handle and gold detail or off-white leather bag maybe?...hehe…

Bottomline : I shopped 2 handbags in London last few months and it juz sitting inside the wardrobe most of d’tyme. I think it dusty now and need to be cleaned up.*sigh*

No comments: