Tuesday, September 16

+ day 1st -on batmobile and a WII dance mat =) +

i cant believe i went to d'toilet for few tymes today to avoid ppl from noticing me crying. i was crying in front of my workstations everytyme my mind flew to amsterdam n catch d'picture of mR patrick..while listening to "hari raya song" that have been uploaded by him juz bfore he took off. mengade dengar lagu sdey (sepasang kurung biru) then sedar, tears already at d'corner of my eyes,so bfore org nampak,better gi toilet kan..wuwuwuwu... n i dunno y, dis is d'1st tyme ever i feel sooo sad after he leaves me. usually,i can juz get rid of it within few hrs after he took off. but not dis tyme,does it means, he really own my heart, isnt he?

okie,on d'way we went to KLIA, after i told him dat i gonna miss him sooooo much, he told me like "how if u ingat from d'1st day i blk dat day until d'next 5weeks, what we went tru n everything we did together"....so, the stories herein i think, maybe care ini sungguh bekesan to get rid off dis-soo-called-desperately-need-him-rite-now-feeling.hahahhaah..

so, on d'1st day he arrived, we meet up and he brought along a WII dance mate he bought in norway i think(purpose of buying: he know i'd love to dance anytyme i got chances to do dat, n to tone up my body tru dancing n of coz want to add up my extra xtvties at home and at d'same tyme making me less bored and he also bought me a box of Lindt chocs.(yummy....)so, i gave him batmobile in return (after few times thinking of kids stuff, i think im gonna support him on dis-hafto!-hishhh).

so, pics worth....

WII dance mat - mr bf knows me well =)



Batmobile -seems like we know each other very well =)


n here comes a 'macho' batman



a hero wif his bike

every1's all tyme fav hero "mR batman"

No comments: