Friday, October 10

im home!alone!....

survey herein, bcoz im bored!dewh...

I'm tired of:
:: doing mistakes...regretting...thnking..but still dont make any millions!*sigh*

I am listening to:
:: dangerOus -kardinall offishall feat akon

Maybe I should:
:: going out from my comfort zone? canada?

I wish:
:: i could do sumthing better than what im doing rite now...but i feel grateful. (still)

Chocolate is:
:: an irresistible de-stressing method =)

I have lost my respect for:
:: sumbody wif their egos!

I last ate:
:: lime cake -home-made- *thanks mOm*

The meaning of my display name is:
:: d' meaning is i have name n dats my name..dewh!

Someday:
:: i wish i'll know who gonna be wif me tru thick n thin in this life..

I will always remember:
:: to do good deeds to every1 on earth! what i gonna get in return is priceless!

Love is:
:: Attention and it is the most basic form of love; through it we bless and are blessed but somehow Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away.

Today:
:: im going to kak lyn's and movie-ing (maybe)

Tomorrow:
:: convoy hari raya from rawang to s.alam =)

Party:
:: soon? shhHHhhhhh...

QUESTIONS:
Is your cell phone beside you?
:: nope.chargin' it. few meter radius away from me.

Are you wearing chap stick?
:: its in d'blood ooOoooo

Are you tired?
:: not really...juz jumped out from my bed..segar bugar!

Are you wearing pajamas?
:: nope..i prefer nightdress.

Are you mad?
:: already hush away irritable nature. im more patient now.thank u.

Are you upset?
:: yerp, wif lastnite fon call and it ended halfway bfore saying goodbye.*sigh*

Last beverage?
:: air suam.boley?

Last phone call received?
:: from gulf of mexico but it ended less in 5 mins.

Last time you cried?
:: ermm..on dat 1 sweet day...

List 2 favorite colors:
:: red, pink, black (i listed 3-ngeee)

THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
Made a new friend?
:: errmm.. i think so...

Laughed until you almost cried?
:: yeah!!! aswad punye lawak..half an hour i gelak ok...

Met someone who changed your life?
:: ouh,dat 1 already met few months ago =)but this month i received news dat maybe gonna change my life in d'future...

Have you found out who your true friends?
:: yeah.a lot.beside myself.

What's the most interesting thing that happened to you today?
:: it still early in d'morning..nothing interesting happen yet...

What's your favorite number?
:: 7 come with double 1 after. (711) =)

What is your current mood?
:: deeply upset n confuse

Last people you hung out with?
:: wif few beemers at BMW open house yesterday

What color shirt are you wearing?
:: pink

Who's car were you in last?
:: my ultimate driving machine-hOhO

What color is your hair?
:: black n brownish highlite.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
:: stabil relationship n dat yummy 6 series!

When is your birthday?
:: sagi-10.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
:: bit messy..but i like it.especially d'wavy part.

When is the last time you held hands with someone?
:: next Q please! ouh daa abes..

im off....

No comments: