Friday, April 3

random

fuhhhh!!!!!OMG! apparently, dust covering every inch of dis blog.*fuh-ing again n again*
its been a while since my last entry
as usual- unannounced hiatus!
updating bout:


LIFE

Thank GOD my life aint miserable like few people *Alhamdulillah*
im pretty much enjoy wif it *except for a little part*
everything goes quite well.

JOB

struggling a bit *dis is d'little part which im not really enjoy my life this few days*
No comment- its just..
ive made up my mind already
keep on searching for things which can suit me best.
and i've planed what shud i do next.
being as a miss engineer isnt give any fun for me anymore.

BOYFRIEND

he's offshore now..
sumwhere in gulf of mexico
so,back to 7weeks offshore and 3weeks onshore routine
im gettting used to it.
DONT ASK!
i have no complaint at all.
trust me!

our engagement - 31st may 2009
wedding - 5th December 2009 (malacca)
- 12th December 2009(kl)
(all readers- you are invited)

TODAY

had movie nite wif d'gurls *the reader*

TOMORROW

wall climbing wif d'gurls
amri shahril's engagement (a best friend of mine since 6years ago, we shared our life stories together, we know each other very well n the friendship will last forever *hoping*)

NOW

am about to sleep - oyeah!

No comments: