Monday, April 6

+ longing, passion & desire +

im no longer happy wif d'same routine everyday..*deep meaning*

some people looked at me blankly.
They keep on asking me wif why,what,who...BLA..BLA..BLA..
which is sumtyme make me think again bout my decision
*am i doing the right thing now?*

ambitious? yerp, once. since early dis year. then? im totally changed!
i cant see myself interested in that orange coverall and steel-toed-brown-boot
at all. i feel different.
and im no longer love daily routine (eg: when i need to push myself to open these heavy eyes in the morning, drag myself to the office and look at seismic data- either!). sigh...even donned on super-nice-elegant-office-attire pon i still feel bad.
ergghh!!! sangatla choy!


so what d'hell on earth i feel enjoy and worth doing it?
business? maybe....
after a rich dad, poor dad session, i feel like i need to reorganize my financial again.

1series: maybe i need to sell it (its not an asset, its a liability btw)-eventho
i assumed it as my baby,now i realize its juz eating my money for more than
2years.

credit card: ive made 2 of it inactive. d'gold card need to be out of my sight right
now and the platinum card shud be as an additional deco in my
wallet =)
the other 2- supplementary from mr boyfren- juz use it for :petrol,
flight booking and swipe it during emergency ctuation ONLY! *ouh,
hopefully* -errr,baby, make up shopping considered as/classified under
emergency occurrences tak =P
accumulated points? awesome! use it n redeem!
house: keep it, its a liability as well but its a present -so, kejam mate saje!

what else? hurmmmm... shoes? handbags?make up set?

ouh, focus2.... buy assets only, not liabilities.
chup! i think branded handbag and shoes- we can makeit as an investment!
yeah, we can sell it once we think we wanna go for more up-to-date fashion & style!
yerp!definitelY! we got ebay, lelong and etc right? *big grin*

what else? the others i think errmmmm is d'needs! - so, malas pk banyak2....
at least for dis month,i managed to spend my money wisely and the biz goes well. Alhamdulillah,
hey peeps, me n d'boyfren will jump into franchise biz soon!
wish us luck! and the other biz thingy wif puteri UMNO as well.
i think biz is what i can do best!insyaALLAH.
anyway, best of luck to all!

2 comments:

MiJa said...

byk credit card!bahaya..bahaya..^^

Iezawani said...

hehheheh..itulaaa..so, 2 dah inactive...yeayyy!!! rich dad poor dad teached me a lesson =) ,akak pon sile jgn membazir, mentang2 hubby sponsor sume..hehehe