Monday, April 27

im broke!

a very rare case in my life..
but it happened today.i only have 54rm with me.and today is only 27th.
which means i need to spend that rm54 wisely so that i can survive for d'next 3-4 days. ergghh,, sangatla choy!

where all the money goes?

i think maybe bcoz i spent a lot on wedding, engagement
(wah, giler semangat preparation, so damne early-hehehe)

yess, a lot...which is i dun mind... i really want d'best for my wedding and engagement.

errmmm

lately,im willingly lending my heartbroken pals (plural occay) a shoulder for em to cry on. maybe its putus cinta musim -=P
sometime i need to ensure i say all the right things at the right time and
really need to make sure dat dis mouth wont say any sensitive things dat might offend them in any ways.

takpela, kite kene tolong menolong bukan?

yerp, risau jugak worst case scenario-instead of making my gurls feel better,ive only succeeded in reinforcing her determination to remain in bed and eat vast quantity of ice cream....whoa...big NooOooo!!!!

anyway frens, you can count on me =)

No comments: