Saturday, April 25

beautiful vacation wif baby's family

another getaway after bandung and london?*ngee*
baby was soo baek hati brought me along wif his fam for another vacation.
bandung again? nvm, dis time wif his fam and i gave myself a chance to see
whether i can survvie or not but that tyme actually I didnt know at all what I should be careful of, such as affection, conversation,attire (ouh,yes, i shoped for decent clothes beforehand and dressed conservatively- haha, sound like segunung baju2 yg ade tu sume nye tak spoan langsungkah? hehehe) etc. yes, i admit sometimes I feel like they're observing my every movement, plus I've been with my boyfriend for just almost a year, so that tyme was too early to judge about anything, whether they like me or not( eventho all dis while, i think they already accepted me for who im plus they care a a lot about me and our relationship )- i tell you what, im very2 lucky having such a very sporting sister-in-law to be, easy to talk with even sumtyme i'll mengadu domba bout the boyfren-hehe,we sometime having lunch together, discussed about many things,and i feel lucky that his parents and other siblings can accept me for who i'm, to be honest, they never discriminate or comparing me with other people, they just so easy to pleased.-maybe because of my good-behavior as well-ahha,kasi credit cket kat diri sendiri-hehe.but i dont know la if got sumthing they dun like bout me, its not easy to please everybody, but ill try my best, for the person i love d'most in d'world, im willing to learn and change things if i have to, but so far, Alhamdulillah, i have no problem wif his parents and siblings. apparently im very confident wif myself-haha..

but anything pon has it limit rite? dats what i hold and believe, but i never act like im an angel in from of em, i never act like im not myself like others know me, until know i just being for who im, minus the attire part, of coz la kan, ikut occasion la if nak berpakaian tu kan?

i've heard many things bout people who cant get along wif their bf's family, like tak boley berbaik langsung wif d'bf's sister, which is soo damne pity, and like d'bf parents dont like d'gurls. good luck for those who are having that prob, hope u can survive.but itula, bersyukur sangat i havent face dat ctuation so far and i pray that it wont ever happen in my life *praying*

i'll love his family like i love my family- ouh, counting days for us to become as a family sayang =) ... amin.



okie,shhh..stop blabing, pictures =P










angah's family (his 2nd c's)





abg lan's family - his big bro


me & his parents in plane




me, ayong and lil haikal




haikal si peminat spongebob =)




OMG, cute kan?

bandung airport



me & dik min








ayong's fam (his eldest c's)


sigh.... blogspot damne slow.will upload our pic at tangkuban perahu in next entry.daaaa

abg lan's family - his big bro


me & his parents in plane




me, ayong and lil haikal




haikal si peminat spongebob =)




OMG, cute kan?

bandung airport



me & dik min








ayong's fam (his eldest c's)


sigh.... blogspot damne slow.will upload our pic at tangkuban perahu in next entry.daaaa
updated: finally managed to upload all pics...






















2 comments:

Farah said...

Sgt gembira utk kamu... =)

iezawani said...

hey darling,tq..ingat, kite tunang n kawen date mesti dekat2.hehhe