Wednesday, April 22

a smile and it's story =)

im staying at rozana' place for now.....since my darling rmc is no longer stay wif me at my place. sunyi rupenye bile cik hamidah takde-wuwuwuuwuw...
haihh...need to find new house next month (my 1 year contract wif d'owner will be finished in may)- but its not easy to find a place where you would stay for 5 or 6 months only. yeah,i will consider service apartment and i think i need to put it in the list but will make it as my last resort. and d'new place should be around keramat or setiawangsa area (im strictly will not consider a place that will take me more than 15 mins to reach office everyday)-thank you. *sigh*

okie, that wont be any problem for me to find a new place *hoping*,if susah sgt consider lanai gurney service apartment sudaaa...OMG, broke laa for another 5-6 months! cittt....



there are reasons for me to keep on smiling and enjoying dis life =)

1. Daily fresh franchisee application-approved!
2. MBA application- approved!
3. Engagement ring -(resize and engrave)-Done!
picture? wait until my engagement day =P
4. preparation for engagement - 90% Done!
(wow! semangat,am i?, a month to go baby =) )
5. my weight now? 50kg- hooray! berjaye! *big grin*
(i think its consider ideal for me, i dont want to have skinny leg and have no 2B's =) )for those who understand)

pending things

1. boutique application - ongoing,am working hard to make sure i can open a boutique 1 day
2. tanah kelapa sawit - hanya org2 yg mengetahuinya saje yg akan paham apekah gunenye *shrug*
3. other things that can be considered as properties for investment when we own it.
4. scholarship for MBA (i already put quite huge amount of money aside to pay for my MBA fees, but if i can get scholarship, it would be better kan)

ouh, 1 important thing apart from above: 4. for boyfren to come home
i didnt hear his voice for 4 days since last week. chitt....sgt choy!
grrRRrrr....... tak boley consider lagi..esok tak call. mogok lapar! hahahahaa

1 comment:

MiJa said...

MBA kat mana?