Monday, May 4

ouh stalkers

wow! recent update!

got few stalkers- stalk at my blog, pick any entry they want and start evaluate the stories d'way they like and tadaaa! successfully created interesting stories which make my ears like terkejut beruk mendengar.but u know what? say whatever u want, create as many stories as u like,
and condemn me as much as u can. i dun mind...i know what type of persons u r, and ur deprecation honestly make me feel nothing! ur words are most of it laughable and none if it can make me feel upset, depress or whatever bad feelings dat u might think while making up those stories. its just i pray to god,dat ull be happier in d'future and may u realize 1 day dat any words in d'world wont break me into pieces.im still strong and even stronger! insyaALLAH, and segeralah kembali ke pangkal jalan.

err but ur visit here much appreciated. i thought only few close frens know my blog link, tak sangke ade org rajin google my name. means whut?
want to know more bout me? silekan...
and i wont make my blog private... as if im hiding anything from anybody.
i love to share my stories, my life and my probs wif anybody in d'world - frens and enemies are included.opps, i dun have enemies! unless they consider they are! *giggle*

anyway, jangan sampai pixies i yg sexy2 tu terlepas ke pengetahuan daddy i ye.
opps, so now, u know who YOU are..... *wink*

5 comments:

azwa said...

i like this entry..!!u go girl!

Farah said...

Dont give a damne. Hope those ppl quit being such a jerk. Sgt la penyibuk + penyemak... Abaikan sj mereka-mereka itu... =)

MiJa said...

wah,me also faced the same prob..then i privated my blog for a while..finally..lantak pi la depa..kihkih

rmc said...

life ko, ikut suke ko la nk tulis ape kan?

iezawani said...

thanks gurls...i juz know last weekend occay, when me n few persons met sumwhere2 (cant reveal d'place name here)... huh, but nvm laaa.lantak pi depa..(bak kate kak mija kan)

but gurls, be careful..nanti ade pathetic loser yg tght im talking bout her plak...i dun give a damne bout her since loooooong time ago. manela tau die perasankan...bertambah miserable life die plak nanti.wuwuwuwu..

anyway,this post is bout sumbody who have possibility to reveal my blog to my dad occay...