Thursday, June 18

the 7-11 -for mE =)

okie,update-update!
about his hantarans to me pulak...
scroll down peeps!*excited* hehehe


fondant cake decorated with pink rosses
nice cake but again, not recommended,
take time to cut d'cake into slices, its damne hard occay
d'royal icing laaa kan of coz!
price : RM 200.
cake maker: around batu caves area - jauh kan?


sirih junjung

telekung
bought in bandung as well =)

fruits- pears ,plums and grapes


baju nikah - d'lace only
d' satin is with me,
cant put it together, too crowded + no space- hehhe


sepasang baju kurung pink- hehehhe
this one bought at jalan TAR
silk eh ayong? i think its pure 100% silk.


D'most important part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my engagement ring =)


certified diamond solitaire engagement ring
Tiffany & Co
platinum + diamond ring ( extremely craving for it - unnegotiable )
i explaind to mr boyfriend, for me, i put this ring as a high priory thing for engagement,
i dont mind if i pay it by myself, -im not saying i have tonnes of money, its just...its just my DREAM,
its about, what i want! and im willing to "invest" huge amound of money for it
- and mr boyfriend willing to buy it for me-
he said "iskh, i can pay , let me pay"
comel kan? hehehee


OMG - im wearing an engagement ring!!!!!
im engaged already!!!!!

*nak tido sambil senyum sebab fiance dah call tadi =)*

No comments: