Tuesday, July 14

mY little daily__fresh =)

juz addin' on 1 more obligation for myself:

owning, handling & monitoring small daily fresh kiosk - we r 1 of daily fresh franchisee based in malacca.

-we have multiple choices of waffle cake, cup corn and various type of ice kimo-

big thanks to mr fiance for allowin' me to do this small business and d'most important thing is he allocated quite huge amount of money to invest in this business. *hugs and kisses*

its always been my dream to have my own business when my age reach 25 and he lived my dream.

truthful confession: mr fiance always live my dreams, many things happened and he was a responsible person who tried to make me happy by fulfilling few of my dreams and ..... i shall say, im pretty lucky having him as my partner, and to ALLAH i pray, may this guy belongs to me forever because no matter what happen in the future, i'll share his happiness and sorrows, his ups and downs, his joys and his tears, no matter what, i wont let him to be alone and if he still needs me, ill always be by his side- forever and ever-insyaALLAH.

and pray to ALLAH to continue give His blessings on us and our business.

mY little daily_fresh at malacca mall


+ bile boss turun padang =) +

customers , staffs and kiosk


my mom unofficially became as an operation manager on that day =P

mY big boss =P -picture of him in old trafford


OMG, its already 5 weeks and i miss him soooo much!
no wonderlaaa, everyday keep posting mushy entries,
bear wif it readers, my *rindu mode to patrick* dah datang! =P

nitey nite babes!

5 comments:

Mama 3H said...

akak big boss kalau dtg bleh dpt free tak hehehe. dah lama tak mkn waffle..ptg ni singgah daily fresh maju junction lah huhuhu

Iron Butterfly said...

dah bukak eh... congrats wanie!

iezawani said...

kakak big boss kene byr double.hhehehee..uwaaaa,kite nk makan jugak, haritu tk sempat nk makan,letih menjage kiosk =(

Iezawani said...

azah...thanks..yerp..bukak dah.Alhamdulillah...

kak ila said...

takde promosi pembukaan ker.. atau bahasa sopannyer.. makan freeee..... :)